Saturday 3 November 2012

Who's who in soil sea and sky...

My name is Tracey, I am a mum, parent supporter and Nurse and in my spare time I love to walk (with the kids and our two beagles), and scour the local woodlands, countryside and seaside for treasures ( as my kids call them) to use in my wild collectors art.

I work with many materials from broken sea shells to beach glass, and try hard to capture the rustic and untamed nature of the treasures in every piece I create.

The vast majority of pieces are collected and created at my home in Hampshire or the Isle of Wight.

I am no photographer, so the slightly out of focus pictures are all my doing I am afraid. However My husband Alistair is the photographer, and you will see some blogs containing my favourite wild images that he has captured.

If you have any comments, any suggestions or would like to enquire about prices or buying a piece then please contact me via email at :   tjhat57@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment